What are the benefits of using Multani mitti for skin care?
Multani mitti, also known as fuller's earth, is a type of clay that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and skin care. It has a number of potential skin care benefits, including:
- Absorbing excess oil: Multani mitti has oil-absorbing properties, which can help to control excess oil production in the skin and reduce the risk of acne breakouts.
- Cleansing the skin: Multani mitti is a natural cleanser, which can help to remove dirt, impurities, and excess oil from the skin.
- Exfoliating the skin: Multani mitti has mild exfoliating properties, which can help to remove dead skin cells and improve the texture of the skin.
- Soothing the skin: Multani mitti has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe irritated or inflamed skin.
- Reducing the appearance of acne scars: Some studies have suggested that Multani mitti may be effective in reducing the appearance of acne scars.
Multani mitti and rose water mask balances the skin’s pH level, naturally cools it, and reduces oiliness. It also exfoliates the outer dead skin, leaving you with oil-free and glowing skin.
Ingredients 1 small cup multani mitti 2 tablespoons rose water
How To Make Mix multani mitti and rose water till they form a smooth paste. Apply this homemade, pretty-smelling pack on your face evenly and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off after it completely dries. Your skin will become smooth and oil-free.