If you have oily skin and are prone to acne, there are several things you can do to help prevent breakouts. Here are some tips that may be helpful:
- Keep your skin clean. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle, oil-free cleanser. Avoid scrubbing your skin too hard, as this can irritate it and make your acne worse.
- Avoid using heavy, greasy moisturizers. If you have oily skin, you may not need to use a moisturizer at all. If you do need to use one, choose a lightweight, oil-free product.
- Use oil-free makeup and skincare products. Many makeup and skincare products are designed for people with oily skin, so be sure to read labels carefully.
- Avoid touching your face. Your hands can transfer bacteria and oil to your face, which can clog pores and lead to breakouts.
- Keep your hair clean. If you have long hair, make sure to wash it regularly, as it can collect oil and transfer it to your face.
- Don't pick at your pimples. It may be tempting to pick at your pimples, but this can actually make your acne worse. Picking at your pimples can cause them to become inflamed, and can also lead to scarring.
- Try using a natural astringent. Some people find that using a natural astringent, such as witch hazel or apple cider vinegar, can help to reduce oiliness and prevent acne.
In addition to these tips, you may also want to consider using acne-fighting natural skincare products, such as Freshmade Acne Control Ubtan Face Pack, to help prevent breakouts. Consult with a dermatologist if you are unsure about what products to use or if your acne is severe.