Curry leaves, also known as Murraya koenigii or kadi patta, are a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine and are also used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Here are some benefits of using curry leaves for hair care:
- Promotes Hair Growth: Curry leaves are rich in nutrients like beta-carotene, proteins, and amino acids, which can help stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Prevents Premature Graying: Curry leaves are believed to help prevent premature graying of hair due to their high concentration of pigment.
- Conditions Hair: Curry leaves can help nourish and moisturize the hair, making it softer and more manageable.
- Reduces Dandruff: Curry leaves have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that can help control dandruff and other scalp infections.
- Adds Shine: Curry leaves can help give your hair a natural shine and make it look healthier and more lustrous.
How to use:- When used in Curry leaves with amla and methi (fenugreek), it boosts hair growth much batter. The vitamin B in the curry leaves strengthen the roots of the hair. You can make a paste with fresh curry leaves, amla, and methi leaves, Take half a cup of curry and methi leaves and add the flesh of one amla to it. Grind it into a fine paste. Use a spoon of water if needed while blending. Apply this paste all over your scalp, and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. After the time, rinse it off with room temperature or lukewarm water.