People with combination skin may experience a variety of skincare concerns due to the different needs of the dry and oily areas of their face. Here are some of the most common skincare concerns for people with combination skin:
- Dryness: The dry areas of combination skin may be prone to flakiness, tightness, and roughness.
- Oiliness: The oily areas of combination skin may be prone to excess sebum production, which can lead to shine, clogged pores, and breakouts.
- Breakouts: Combination skin can be more prone to breakouts due to the excess oil production in the T-zone.
- Enlarged pores: The T-zone may have larger pores than the rest of the face, which can contribute to blackheads and whiteheads.
- Uneven texture: Combination skin may have an uneven texture due to the different needs of the dry and oily areas.
- Sensitivity: The dry areas of combination skin may be more sensitive to harsh skincare products, while the oily areas may be more resilient.
- Aging: Combination skin may be more prone to premature aging due to the drier areas of the face.