Here is a best way for applying fresh ubtan for best results:
- Start by cleaning your face with a gentle cleanser to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup.
- Mix a small amount of ubtan with water or rose water to create a smooth paste. The amount of water you need will depend on the thickness of your ubtan.
- Apply the ubtan paste to your face and neck using circular motions. Avoid getting the paste into your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Leave the ubtan on your skin for 15-20 minutes, or until it is completely dry.
- Rinse the ubtan off with lukewarm water, using circular motions to gently exfoliate your skin.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Follow with a moisturizer to hydrate and nourish your skin.
It's a good idea to use ubtan once or twice a week to help keep your skin looking healthy and radiant. You can also customize your ubtan by adding ingredients such as milk, honey, yogurt, or essential oils to suit your skin type and concerns.